Fortnight in numbers
Posted September 21, 2007on:
This time instead of being lazy I’ve actually been a bit busy, so here are some numbers from the last fortnight.
- Net annual arrivals fell to 8,730 in August
- Tourist arrivals rose 5.8%pa in August
- CA deficit came in at 8.2% of GDP in June
- Electronic sales rose 9.2%pa in August
- Core retail sales rose 5.0%pa in July
- House sales fell 9.8% (SA) between July and August
- TOT rose 0.6%
- Manufacturing output rose 3.2% (seasonally adjusted) over the June quarter.
- RBNZ didn’t change the OCR
- The exchange rate went between 0.686US and 0.746US busy times.